Compass Preschools focus on educating the whole child through varied, purposeful and experiential learning:
- Spiritual: Students gain an understanding of the love of God. Prayer and daily Bible lessons include hands-on activities.
- Emotional and Social: Through routine and structure, students create relationships with teachers and other children. They learn to practice self-control, interact positively, express emotions with words and resolve conflicts.
- Intellectual: Students increase their understanding of the world through science, math, reading readiness and language acquisition.
- Physical: Students grow their strength and coordination through gross motor skills (muscle tone and range of motion) and fine motor skills (manipulating small objects, eye-hand coordination, writing), as well as tactile and kinesthetic (sensory) learning.
Preschool learning occurs all day, including 20-minute structured learning segments in these focus areas:
- Social: Circle time, sharing, calendar and weather
- Language: Writing, alphabet, phonics, language acquisition
- Math and Science: Rote memorization (counting) and number recognition, shapes, sequences, animal kingdom, insects
- Art: Fine motor skills, cutting, drawing and tracing
- Physical Education: Large motor skills, jumping, running, stretching and climbing
Click on one of our regions to visit a campus near you, or for enrollment information.
Compass Preschools are family friendly, and we’re budget friendly too. We offer full-day and half-day rates for both full-time and part-time students.
Compass hosts special events that offer our families flexibility and fun, such as:
- Fall, spring and summer camps
- Family nights
- Parent social gatherings
Compass students are consistently reminded of the unconditional love of God and build strong Christian character through our unique, Bible story-based curriculum. Read our Code of Ethics and our Statement of Faith.